Cheese is a delicious and nutritious food that is very versatile and produced from the milk through a process of condensation. Cheese contains several nutrients that are important for health. Cheese is a nutrient-dense foods, some of which vitamins such as vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin B-12, vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E and other vitamins such as vitamin K. Vitamin B1 (thiamine), riboflavin, niacin also found in various types of cheese. Cheese also provides several important minerals for the body such as calcium, sodium, zinc, phosphorus, potassium and iron. Here are four benefits of cheese for health :
1. Low-fat, nutrient-rich
One of the essential ingredients in the soft cheese / soft is protein casein is good for health. Compacted cheese from milk proteins and discard remaining fat until the fat level of only 1%. Cheese contains protein and good carbohydrates. One cup cottage will provide 6 grams of carbohydrates and 28 grams of protein.
2. Provide amino acids
Casein protein has great benefits. Casein protein is difficult to digest than other nutrients that your body requires burning more calories to break it down into simpler molecules. Soft cheese is best eaten before bed because of the low fat content. Casein protein also causes the body to get a supply of amino acids.
3. Rich in calcium and vitamin D
Calcium and vitamin D is also produced by many soft cheeses. The presence of these nutrients, keep bones healthy and strong and prevent osteoporosis and weak bones. The women are also advised to consume milk or cheese to supply the calcium that is lost during menstruation and childbirth. But the cheese course better because it contains low fat.
4. Good for growing and maintaining healthy bones
Calcium and vitamin D contained in the cheese is great for teenagers. Both nutrients are good for growth. For pregnant women the cheese is also beneficial for both mother and child. Very good for the elderly in preventing osteoporosis.
Here are some health benefits of cheese for :
Maintaining Healthy Bones and Teeth
- Cheese milk-based automated contains calcium and vitamin B are very high. The function of calcium is to maintain bone density to avoid osteoporosis and good for children in the age of growth. While vitamin B will help the body to absorb and circulate in the body. In addition, calcium can also make teeth healthy and avoid cavities. Because levels of lactose in cheese would be very low if the fermentation process in a long time. Lactose is a type of sugar that can create cavities.
- Cheese is perfect for people who wants to lean body fat or contain. Therefore, the cheese has calcium for bone strength, to increase the volume of body fat, vitamins, proteins to maintain muscle health, and minerals that are good for fattening process. However, cheese is not recommend for someone who runs a diet program or obese people that can lead to obesity.
- Benefits cheese can also prevent the onset of cancer. Because cheese contains sphingolipids and linoleic acid conjugate that can prevent cancer.
- Osteoporosis is a disease of loss bone, primarily due to lack of calcium, resulting in decreased bone density. Especially it is seen in women that who are experience menopause, parents and children who are suffer from malnutrition. This brittle bone disease can be treated with the protein, calcium and vitamins. Only calcium will not help much, because the problem is calcium absorption still takes the role of the other nutrients for bone formation. And many are mutually supportive nutrients found in cheese. Thus, the cheese could be the ideal part of the diet of osteoporosis.