Asthma is a chronic respiratory track disease involving the airways that carry air in and out of the lungs. It causes shortness of breath and chest spasms. This disease can be fatal if not treated or controlled very well. For asthma, the airways are inflamed is very sensitive when exposed to various stimuli or “triggers”. It will be a narrow, causing difficulty in breathing. There are two types of asthma: allergic and non-allergic asthma. A person is likely to have both types of asthma.
- For mild attack and persistent symptoms occur more than twice a week, but not every day.
- For simple assault, individuals will experience asthma symptoms every day.
- For severe attacks, patients exhibit persistent symptoms and frequent.
- Allergic asthma is caused by allergens (allergy triggers). These allergens trigger asthma symptoms usually when asthmatics breathe. Airways are very sensitive to experience constriction when allergens enter the respiratory system through the nose.
- Pollen, mold and dust mite allergens. Examples like the taste of food and medicines.
- For non-allergic asthma, originators have nothing to do with allergies but still able to cause a change in airflow as allergens action.
You may need to make acupuncture treatment to recovered from asthma disease. Please feel free to contact or email for further details on Asthma Disease Treatment through this website here.